One fully-funded PhD position is available in the group on a very short timescale! Exciting opportunities to work on the photochemistry of atmospheric molecules from a theoretical perspective, developing new methods for excited-state dynamics.
We particularly welcome female applicants and those from an ethnic minority.
Starting date: October 2020. Please contact Basile for details.
Highly-motivated postdoctoral researchers are more than welcome to join the group by applying for one of the fellowships listed below. Please contact Basile first to discuss possible research projects and include your CV and details about your research interests.
- Leverhulme Fellowships
- Newton International Fellowship
- Ramsay Memorial Fellowship
- Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowships
- Early Postdoc.Mobility or Postdoc.Mobility Fellowships (for Swiss Nationals or researchers having obtained their PhD in Switzerland)
Additional information on available Fellowships can be found on the dedicated webpage of the Department of Chemistry at Durham University.