No funded position available at the moment.
A postdoctoral position is available in the group!!! Deadline for application: 31 August 2021.
Details of the position and the application procedure are available from the following link.
Applications are particularly welcome from women and black and minority ethnic candidates, who are under-represented in academic posts in the University.
Feel free to get in touch for details (email@example.com).
Highly-motivated postdoctoral researchers are more than welcome to join the group by applying for one of the fellowships listed below. Please contact Basile first to discuss possible research projects and include your CV and details about your research interests.
- Leverhulme Fellowships
- Newton International Fellowship
- Ramsay Memorial Fellowship
- Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowships
- Early Postdoc.Mobility or Postdoc.Mobility Fellowships (for Swiss Nationals or researchers having obtained their PhD in Switzerland)
Additional information on available Fellowships can be found on the dedicated webpage of the Department of Chemistry at Durham University.