A competition funded PhD position within the E4 DTP programme is available in collaboration with the groups of Dr Valentina Erastova and Prof Charles Cockell at the University of Edinburgh on Ultracool Chemistry in Noctilucent Clouds.
Details on the project can be found here.
Details on eligibility and application process can be obtained here.
findaphd page for additional information.
Deadline for application: 6 January 2022, 12 noon (UK time).
No funded position available at the moment.
Highly-motivated postdoctoral researchers are more than welcome to join the group by applying for one of the fellowships listed below. Please contact Basile first to discuss possible research projects and include your CV and details about your research interests.
- Leverhulme Fellowships
- Newton International Fellowship
- Ramsay Memorial Fellowship
- Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowships
- Early Postdoc.Mobility or Postdoc.Mobility Fellowships (for Swiss Nationals or researchers having obtained their PhD in Switzerland)
Additional information on available Fellowships can be found on the dedicated webpage of the Department of Chemistry at Durham University.