You will find below a list of the upcoming group activities.
- 18/06 – 29/06/2018 – Basile will co-organize with Federica Agostini (University Paris-Sud) and Ari Paavo Seitsonen (ENS Paris) a CECAM Workshop in Paris entitled “Extended software development workshop in quantum dynamics“.
- 14/06/2018 – Basile will give an invited talk at the Thomas Young Centre in London during an “Excited-State Dynamics Soiree” with Tom Penfold (University of Newcastle).
- 17/05 – 18/05/2018 – Basile will give two invited lectures at the Summer School “Quantum and Mixed in Quantum Classical Dynamics in photochemistry” in Zaragoza.
- 14/05/2018 – Basile will give a Chemistry Department lunch seminar at Durham University.
- 16/04 – 19/04/2018 – Basile will give an invited talk at the AMOC2018 in Budapest. CMP seminar in the Department of Physics at Durham University.
- 26/03 – 30/03/2018 – Basile will be at Stanford University for a FMS/TeraChem developer meeting as well as a for the “West Coast Theoretical Chemistry Symposium“.
- 26/02 – 02/03/2018 – Basile will co-organize with Todd J. Martínez (Stanford University), Graham Worth (UCL), and Ivano Tavernelli (IBM) a CECAM school in Lausanne entitled “Nonadiabatic Dynamics in Three Different Flavors“.
- 14/02/2018 – Basile will give a CMP seminar in the Department of Physics at Durham University.